Get Ready... Something Really Irie Is Coming Soon!
Irie (I-rie I’ -ree I-ray) :
* Jamaican term for everything is good, higher self, serenity. * Feeling good, Everything is alright.
* Irie stands for I Respect I Eternally. Meaning you have respect for yourself; being happy with who you are.
* To be at total peace with your current state of being. The way you feel when you have no worries. “Everyting is Irie mon!”
* Powerful and pleasing; excellent, highest n; the state of feeling great.
* Rastafarian cool, good, nice; A state of peacefulness or harmony either with oneself or the world in general.
* To be at peace and harmony with your self and the status quo of your existence.
Source: Urban Dictionary.com